A: Yes, everything on our menu is vegan. We do not use any animal products at all.
Q: Can the meals be frozen?
A: Many of our meals can be frozen. Here is the list of those that are freezable: lasagnas, Shepherd’s pie, quiches, spaghetti pie, fried rice, chilli, all the soups except for the chowder, primavera sauce, Bolognese sauce, cookies, energy balls. Also, our gnocchi and fauxmon already come frozen.
Q: Do you have gluten-free options?
A: Yes, we have many gluten-free options. All the dishes that are naturally gluten-free are marked with a gluten-free symbol. In addition, we can make lasagnas gluten-free. You can choose that option while ordering.
Q: Can I order the pasta in a whole wheat option?
A: Yes. Although the default option for all our pasta dishes is white pasta, you can choose the whole wheat option for all of the pasta dishes while ordering. You can also choose a brown rice option for our vegetable fried rice.
Q: Can I get my order sooner than the specified time?
A: It is often possible to have your order delivered sooner than the time specified on our website. To inquire if that is possible please contact us via text, email, Messenger or our website chat option before ordering.
Q: Why should I choose to eat plant-based?
A: There are many benefits of eating a healthy, balanced, plant-based diet. Here are just a few of them:
1. It helps prevent chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases, high cholesterol and certain cancers.
2. It can help you feel more energetic and boost your immune system.
3. It is much better for our environment. Here are some basic facts: 91% of Amazon deforestation is caused by animal agriculture, 51% of all greenhouse emissions are caused by animal agriculture, it takes 1847 gallons of water to produce 1 pound of beef but only 197 gallons of water to produce 1 pound of cereal.
4. It can help reduce world hunger by freeing grains fed to animals in agriculture to feed humans.
5. Despite what many think, eating a plant-based diet is more economical and can save you money on your grocery bill.
6. Since a plant-based diet is generally lower in calorie density, it can help you lose weight.